CONVERSE CT ALL STAR DITSY FLORAL HI-TOP KIDS
The perfect pair of sneakers for your little wildflower. Skip the bouquet. These floral-printed Chucks are the only flowers you’ll need. Cheery colours, allover flowers and a petal-lined ankle patch are sure to put a smile on your little one’s face. Plus, we’ve softened up the lining, stitching and seams for maximum comfort on and off the playground.
- High-top canvas shoe with allover floral graphic
- Iconic silhouette with rubber toe bumper and toe cap
- Flower underlay on Chuck Taylor All Star patch
- Soft, kid-friendly lining
- SmartFOAM sockliner for comfort
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.